General Admission Two-Day Pass, July 12 & 13, $165
- Access to all performances at Telluride Town Park on Sat and Sun, July 12 & 13 in the general admission area of the festival grounds
VIP Two-Day Pass, July 12 & 13, $325
- Access to all performances at Telluride Town Park on Sat and Sun, July 12 & 13 in the VIP area of the festival grounds
- VIP Bar including beer, wine, alcohol and soft drinks
- VIP seating with sofas, chairs and tables, all under the cover of a large, shade tent
- VIP outdoor seating and standing area at the base of the stage
- VIP bathrooms
- Complimentary cocktail hour on Saturday afternoon, July 12
- Complimentary Sunday brunch, July 13
Single Day Tickets, July 12 & 13
- Saturday, July 12 Single Day Tickets, $87.50/ticket – ON SALE JUNE 27 AT 10:00AM
- Sunday, July 13 Single Day Tickets, $87.50/ticket – ON SALE JUNE 27 AT 10:00AM
Day ticket prices increase to $95/each, if you purchase them on the DAY OF SHOW.
NightRide, July 11, 12 & 13
- All NightRide shows are free to weekend passholders except Sheridan Opera House events. Sheridan Opera House tickets are on sale now for $30 per person. Show times vary. To purchase Sheridan Opera House tickets, click HERE.
Sheridan Opera House
Friday, July 11 – Brother & Bones (Jeffrey Foucault opener)
Saturday, July 12 – Rival Sons
Sunday, July 13 – Vintage Trouble
Fly Me to The Moon Saloon
Friday, July 11 – West Water Outlaws
Saturday, July 12 – The Delta Saints
Sunday, July 13 – Crash (Yawpers Opener)
New Sheridan Bar
Friday, July 11 – The Cold Stares
Saturday, July 12 – Tyler Bryant and The Shakedown
Saturday, July 12 – Jeffrey Foucault
Friday Sunset Concert-FREE!
July 11th, The Cold Stares at 5:00pm & Tyler Bryant & The Shakedown from 6 – 7:30PM
Camping Pass, Three Nights, July 11, 12 & 13, $60/person
- The campground is open 24 hours a day. You may arrive and set up camp 24 hours a day.
- Camping Pass does not include admission into the festival
- You must have both a camping pass and festival pass to enter the campground during the festival
- Camping passes are sold per person not per site.
- Campers may drive into the campground to unload gear then upon departure, will be given a permit and directed to off site parking.
- There are no reservations for physical camping & RV spots – camping is on a first come, first served basis. The campground is not split up into campsites.
- Children aged 12 and under are free in the campground and festival
- Camping quiet hours are 2am to 7am
- Open fires are not permitted. Campground charcoal grills that are in place may be used for grilling. Propane grills are allowed.
- Pets are not permitted in the campground
- Single day camping passes are not available
- Only Ride Festival weekend pass holders may purchase camping passes
Car Camping Pass, Three Nights, July 11, 12 & 13, $85/vehicle- SOLD OUT
- A car camping pass allows you to keep your car parked next to your campsite.
- Cars with passes are not permitted to drive in and out of the campground during the festival.
- Vehicles 18 feet and over are classified as RV
- RVs over 30 feet cannot be accommodated
- Anything with a license plate is considered a vehicle and therefore requires a vehicle pass
- A pop up trailer only needs a car camping pass.
- If you want to keep both a car and trailer in the campground, you will need two car camping passes.